Thursday, April 23, 2009

Honey (I) Do

It’s that time of the year again, you know the time where the school year is coming to an end. The trees that have been sitting bare for months and months are starting to sprout little buds and the grass is turning from that yucky straw color to beautiful shades of green. The sun is coating everything with a warm glow and the remnants of a long, cold winter are disappearing.
That also means that it’s time to get yearly physicals, dental cleanings, and eye exams. I have decided that the best thing to do is get this done at the end of the school year so I can avoid the masses making last minute appointments. They are all good for a year. I have all my duckies in a row and plan on clearing them all out before the final bell rings at the school this year. I hope to be able to do that every year from now on. It’s just too much of a hassle to try and get an appointment any time after August 1st. Let’s see if we can get it all done.
I have some plans going for the summer as well. Some much needed R and R is coming our way. With Dante’s hectic work schedule we only get a few precious moments together to really relax and have a good time. It will be a surprise for the boys…all three of them. Some sun, sand, and good times will be heading our way. I always feel ancy when I am making vacation plans with no help. I tend to feed of Dontes input. What’s a girl to do? (Don’t worry, he never reads the blog so he will stay in the dark)

No comments: