Monday, July 07, 2008

Cannon Rebel XSI


I also picked up this nifty zoom lens.

I have always loved taking pictures and have spent the last few years learning tons about them. I have always shown caution and stuck with the regular digital cameras. The SLR's have always looked so great but they have scared the crap out of me. I mean I can't just point and shoot, I have to know the settings and what to do with them. Well this past weekend m hubby had to get a new laptop so we headed to our fav electronic store. We decided that the laptop could be an early anniversary present. After talking we decided that a new camera could be mine...but only if it was the SLR so I am now the proud owner of a Canon Rebel XSI. I wish I would have taken the plunge earlier...don't get me wrong I still have a lot to learn and will be looking into taking some classes....but I love it. I love controlling the shot and adjusting all the different aspects of the picture.

Here's a few pictures that I have taken.
Here's those curtains I was talking about.


This is one of the rings that I picked up in Sri Lanka last year. I also have earrings and a pendant to match. I love it.


Here are the doggies.


Here's the teddy bear that Donte sent me while he was at school this past January.

3 comments:

JW Moxie said...

I've been on the lookout for a new digital. Once you get more use out of it, let me know how you like yours. I'm always nervous about buying new electronics without a personal recommendation from someone who's used the product already.

JW Moxie said...

Oh I forgot - you should sign up for IComLeavWe - click on the red button on my blog to learn more about it. :)

Lollipop Goldstein said...

The ring is gorgeous! And hey, I'm really glad you took Kymberli's advice :-)