Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blaaaah

Lazy is the only word that I can use to describe the way I feel today. I don't feel like doing anything at all. Sometimes I love that feeling of doing nothing but on days like today when I have a lot to get done it doesn't feel so good. I feel blaaaaah. I suppose it doesn't help that the boys came down earlier this morning ate and are back upstairs playing, Donte had some sort of stupid training today, even the dogs are just laying there like nonaimated lumps, uggggg maybe I need to eat something and just drag my butt up and start plugging away. If I can shake this comatose feeling maybe I will have something more interesting to blog about.

2 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Just wanted to say hello, hope you're feeling more energetic soon. I hear you about getting a case of the Lazies, always happens when I have tons of stuff to get done.

JW Moxie said...

You and me both.