Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Winston

Here is Winston before.

As I told you guys before my parents rescued a puppy a few weeks ago. they named him Winston Henry and he is adorable!!! Here is a before and an after picture. It's amazing what a little bit of food, medicine, and a whole bunch of love can do.
It really pissed me off that anyone can let a puppy get like he was. I think that people who treat animals like that should have the same treatment. Mean maybe but hey I am being honest.

The lovable Winston after.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness...he is soooo cute! He looks part pitbull...And despite what you hear on the news, they make GREAT pets! And I feel the same way about people who abuse animals...

Erin said...

P.S. I haven't read many blogs in weeks (perhaps months). So now I'm catching up!