Tuesday, November 27, 2007

LMC


Do you ever have those memories that you try to keep away the ones that hurt you like nothing can? I lost my Best Friend today, 7 years ago. I truly miss her more and more and even though time has passed and closure has come it’s still a very hard day for me. It tore me into pieces when it happened and the circumstances were awful. I always light a candle for her on the 27th and remember the good times that we had, the secrets, the parties and even the tears. She was the closest thing that I had to a sister and I forever will miss our 3 am phone calls and inside jokes. RIP L I love ya and one day….hopefully a long time from now…..I know that she will be there to welcome me when my time comes.

1 comment:

Vonn** said...

I'm sure she is watching over you everyday.
Hugs from me to you to ease your pain.