Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy 10th Birthday Donte Jr. (Thanksgiving)



It is so hard for me to believe that my sweet little angel is now 10 years old. He came into our lives just as sweet and peaceful as could be. Always happy and content. He was such a joy as a baby. So cuddly and sweet. He has grown into such a great human being. His manners are impeccable and he is always there to lend a helping hand whenever anyone needs it. From picking up something that someone may drop to taking up for his friend, our neighbor who was the new kid in class last year. Now here he is 10 years old. His feet are the same size as mine and I know it wont be long until he is taller than me. I know that soon he wont be able to fit in my lap and that he wont run to me when he gets a boo boo, but I also know that if I have a boo boo or need a hug he's the kind of kid that will be there for me....even when his friends are around. He is doing great in school and has joined many of the clubs that are offered. He is content with what he has and is headed down the right path. He is the greatest older brother and is always there to help Daniel in any way that he can....but he also picks on him a little....that's the perks of being the older brother right. I thank God for him everyday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SON. I LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.