Monday, April 03, 2006

A little bit of help from my friends.....please :)


Ok so I'm not a computer smartie pants......enough said. After looking at numerous blogs this afternoon I decide to try and spiff mine up. First of all I need a manual!!! How do you add your friends blogs and the neat little banners and all the snappy stuff? I get how to post a pic (see left...heheh had to show you guys) but have no clue how to add a link. STOP LAUGHING Yvonne. Here's a pic of my two little men. This was taken last September....I just love it. Well this time change is kicking my butt so I am gonna run. Any help would be greatly appreciated.......

4 comments:

Angie said...

I know how you feel! Catch me online sometime and I'll try and talk ya though what I know. Mostly I just steal ideas from other sites...hehehe...Good Luck!

Vonn** said...

You caught me just as I was giggling while reading your post. Not to worry though, the easiest method for adding links is to go into "Edit" for your template. You can then copy and paste within your template.
For example; links will be under "h2 class="sidebar-title">Luv It /h2". Where mine has "Luv it" you would place the heading of your column. The http address for various pages would be placed under there.

Vonn** said...

I will look for an online manual for you.

Vonn** said...

Did i mention how cute the boys look! Oh man, does Donte look like Daddy!